It is an exchange programme where young entrepreneurs (before start-up to 3 years into the start of their company – the “young” applies to the company age / number of years of experience of the person, not the one of the person!) spend between 1 and 6 months with a host entrepreneur.
The host is not losing out as he/she will get a switched on budding entrepreneur, with a different view, different thinking on how to approach the market, and different skills the host might not have easily at hand.
The exchange is done cross-border – you cannot do an exchange in your own country. If you are a New Entrepreneur living in the UK, you will go abroad during your exchange. As a host from the UK, you will host somebody from one of the EU countries part of the programme.
A great activity bringing positive change all around.
- The New Entrepreneur gets help in identifying a host
- The New Entrepreneur gets skills, advice and confidence from their host
- The New Entrepreneur gets a monthly grant from us (which varies depending on the country of stay)
- The Host Entrepreneur gets help in finding a matching new entrepreneur
- The Host Entrepreneur gets skills, different vision, information on different markets
- Both work together on a project which they define at the start and which benefits both entrepreneurs
How to register?
- It is Free to register
- The New Entrepreneur needs to present its CV, Business plan and motivation to carry the exchange
- The Host Entrepreneur needs to presents its CV and its will to host a new entrepreneur
For further information and register, visit: www.erasmus-entrepreneurs.eu