North Hampshire International Trade Forum
We are working with the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, the Department for International Trade, DJO Services and Timecheck consulting to bring networking and informative events to businesses looking to grow internationally.
We are primarily organising our events in the Basingstoke area. If you are a business based in or around the North of Hampshire you might find useful meeting like-minded, even if different sector oriented businesses, to share views, tips, knowledge on how to grow your business across Europe and the world.
We organise one event every quarter on average.
Get in touch if you would like to know more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our recent past events:
- The EU referendum – what does it mean for business?
- Helping businesses to trade globally – explaining Intellectual Property and VAT
- Growing your business across South America
- How EU trade laws could benefit your business
- Financing your exports and minimising risks
- Selling to India and using the web to market your products
- How to identify and evaluate potential partners in new markets